Thursday, April 19, 2007

hi.pink little unicorn!!

hello.
this "pink little unicorn mari" is made from my favorite things and myself.
first, pink is my most favorite color and i love it.
next, little is from my hight. my hight is 153cm, so i'm very samll. by the way, i thought little unicorn is cute!!
and the unicorn is the name of tennis circle that i will enter this spring. i like the member of unicorn and also i love tennis.
the last, mari is from my name. so... my name is mari tsukamoto.

my hobby is to play tennis, watch soccer games, shopping.....etc. and i also like to go to the pet shop to see some cute animals. to see dogs and cats will make me heal.
i don't like studying but only english and p.e. are my favorite subject. i like many kind of sports, especially to play tennis and soccer is fun for me. only for watching from tv, i like car race"F-1".

my plan for this blog is ... well ... i think i will write my daily life. for example, about tennis, part time job, school life or sorts.
i want to write as many time as i have time to touch computer.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

OK, Good luck.

Why do you like unicorns? Why is the tennis circle named "Unicorn"?