Saturday, June 9, 2007

rainy days

yeaterdayi had tennis practice and weather was so dangerous that it would rain but finally it didnt rained till we finished practice. and today rain rain rain..... thonder thonder thonder.... oh i hate rainy day!! in this season, about june to july the tuyu season will come. i hate that season!! the reason why i hate is...... 1.i cant play tennis!! rain is the most bad enemy of tennis!! 2.my hair goes bomb!! mioisture makes my hair style bad... 3.my felling goes down... i like sunny fresh day!! so im hoping tuyu season end up early!! dont you think so?!

3 comments:

misa said...

Certainly many people don't like rain but I do ☆
Because it makes me reflesh .
Especially I LOVE rainy night the best !!
If it rains in night , I usually sleep with windows opened .
But I agree that we should blame rain for interruptioning playing sports !!

G3

Lion-Milk said...

I hate rany season...You like rainy night??Wow!You are strange!
lol

Caleb said...

Luckily, the rainy season was late this year.

I miss summers in Oregon (no rain), but winters are wet there. Japan has nice winters, even warm enough for tennis!

Rain actually makes me happy sometimes, but I don't like it usually because I can't ride my bicycle to Ferris (it is faster than taking the bus).