Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my golden week

hey!! how was your goldenweek?! it was very short holiday for us, university students. but did you have a trip to somewhere? my golden week was not so special and i had a tennis circle for almost everyday, but i had a bit of fun. in may 5th, i had a party for my friend who are now living in england for studying abroad comming back to japan for her vacation. i was belonging to gaigo tankidaigaku fuzoku high school, so in that day, some of the mambers used to be 2-2 in two years ago, gathered to welcome our friend. we ate spagettie and pizza and lot of things and talked a lot. i was happy to meet my old friends and also i was interested to hear the life in england and in other universities. i thought it is important to have good relation with my now friends, but the friends of my past is also moooooore important. our short holiday will end soon, so i have to change my mind to school work.

No comments: