Friday, June 6, 2008

field study

today, i talked with my parents and i decided to go to field study this year. if i can. at first, i was considering about my tennis circle because im an ambassader of my circle, so i have to attend almost all practice day. second, at first my mom was angly with me with something. so she objected of giving me money to go ad if i want to go, i had to make money for myself. however, i thought my first consider of tennis circle is also important for me, but i have to do what i can do while im attending university and it is not only tennis i wanted to do. and i decided. i talked to my mom and dad and finally, they allowed me to go!!! im sooooooo happy to go because the place im going to go is "seattle" and its my second hometown!! also many interesting activity make me frightened!!!! anyway, i have to study more english for going to field study. if there is anyone who will also hope to go field study, let me know!!

1 comment:

mari*U said...

I know field study costs a lot of money, and if we wanted to go, we can't pay soon...But you are sooo lucky!^^
I hope you will have a wonderful time there and absorb plenty of good experience^^