Sunday, June 22, 2008

my dad came back


few days ago, my dad was comming back to japan from Thaiwan for about three days because of his job matter. he is living and working alone in Thaiwan for about four years and sometimes, he will come back to japan, our home for his job. not always but sometimes, he will buy me some souvenier in DFS. this time, i got two dior lip stick that i requested!! it was sooooooo cute and if i bought it in japan, itll cost more!!!! i was happy!! but soon, he will aome back to japan and live in japan for few years. and after few years, again he will be working in foreign country. therefore, souvenier for me will be last time. thats zannnenn!!! i gave some fathers day present then. he was pleased to having that! anyway, i found to do something interesting thing for me!! so im looking for it now!!!

No comments: